Have you listened to good news from Mozilla Firefox, it comes with an inbuilt screenshot feature for your convenience. But this was not always the case. There were times when users depended on the inbuilt screenshot feature by the operating system. This feature was first published as a Test Pilot experiment by the manufacturer. With the help of user can gather data and interest in the function.
We guess that the data received was the right way and hence they experimental feature made its way to the stable public release. If you want to take a screenshot of the contents of a page that is loaded in Mozilla Firefox, then you can make it quickly by clicking on the three dots on the right top corner and then click on the “Take a screenshot” option.
Using this feature, you can take a screenshot of the full webpage loaded, the visible part of the webpage on the screen or just a portion of the webpage. You can save this screenshot either online or locally on to your device as per your comfort.
More about Easy Screenshot for Firefox
Mozilla Online is the original developer of Easy Screenshot. Mozilla Online is a helping hand of Mozilla Corporation that operates in China. This servo will perform on the distribution of custom Firefox which is based on the browsers in China. They are releasing some of the extensions that you can get on the Mozilla AMO.
Mozilla Firefox comes with an amazing feature for the screenshot that is Easy Screenshot, and it is a reasonable extension for Mozilla Firefox. You can get it off the web browser. It will provide you with some essential feature of screenshot taking to the web browser.
Using this feature, you can also edit the screenshot directly in the browser. Only one core difference between in the native screenshot feature and the easy screenshot extension that is with the Easy Screenshot you cannot share or store these any screenshots online. You can only take and save these screenshots on your local device.
Simple process to use Easy Screenshot for Firefox to take Screenshot
The Easy Screenshot extension tool is a very simple tool to use. If you want to use this tool, then you need to follow some simple steps that are given below.
- First of all, you need to install this extension then click on the Extension icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Then you will select what type of screenshot you want to capture. For example-In case, you are in the Chinese region, and you don’t want to get the inbuilt screenshot feature means you want to feel free to use the extension.
- You need to launch any page in Firefox whose screenshot you want to take.
- Then no only see the right portion of the address bar also look out for three horizontally arranged dots dubbed as Page Options.
- Then you need to click on those three dots and then move to the drop-down menu.
- Here you need to select Take a Screenshot.
- Then you will get two options on the top right corner of the web page.
As we have already discussed earlier, they are only able to take a screenshot of the loaded view or the full web page. A smart algorithm has been changed that automatically identifies different blocks on the web page to help you take divisional screenshots.
We hope that after reading this article, you want to get this extension. For that, you need to download it from its official website.
Remembers Note- Please make sure that you are running the Mozilla Firefox 57 or a more recent version for the extension to run.