Alexa has been a revolutionary technology of Amazon, and it has improved the way we used to perform different tasks before some years. The developers have previously tried to improve the experience to an entirely new level, and they have been able to comprise a special feature, Skills for its users. By using this feature, the users are going to be able to make different skills in their own ways, and luckily, coding is not required to start using this feature. Anyone with the necessary knowledge can create it because the procedures are very simple.
Share your Custom Alexa Skills with Others
If you are a beginner and looking forward to making the most of the advanced skills features, then you need to create your own Skill by taking the help of that tool. These days, numerous tutorials can be found for building your own Alexa skills, and you can use to learn it. Here we have some examples of what you can do with Blueprints are:
- You can create the self-made Skills where your child is the hero or heroine.
- You can also, create your own trivia game.
- And also generate a skill with the dad jokes of your own.
- You can make flashcards for your studies.
- You can start easily building a guide for house guests, pet sitters or babysitters.
- Also, you can build a skill that will compliment your family members.
Presently, around 28 options can be found for your personalized skills; however, some more options are still under process to be added by Amazon in order to improve your experience. If your own Skills have been created, you’ll then have to wait for some minutes to finish the processing. As soon as the process completes, you will need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you will need to log on to the official website of Amazon blueprints.
- Now you need to tap on the hamburger button; this will be three horizontal lines. You will find that button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Here you have to tap on the Skills that have been created by you.
- And then choose the Skill that you are willing to share with others.
- Now you can see your Skill Actions by looking at the right side of the page, tap on it and tap on the Share with Others option.
- Now you will be asked whether the skill is planned for people below 13 years old, you can answer according to your Skill.
- Now the last step you have to take is to take the medium through which your Skill will be shared.
- However, any of the different mediums can be chosen such as Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Copy link.
Note: If a skill is shared mistakenly, you can quickly undo it. To do so, go to the Menu of the Skill you have made, then you have to choose the Skills. Now you will need to go to access and check for the Shared Skills. If any of the Skills have been shared, you will be able to find it and manage the Privacy from here. Now you can simply change the Custom Skills by going this natural process.
Thank you for reading my article; I believe that this information will be helpful to you.
Sofia Martine is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.