Everyone is using Twitter nowadays. Therefore, learn to make a Twitter account on your desktop by following these simple steps:
- Open Twitter’s official website. Go to the http://twitter.com/ in the web browser.
- Start by signing up. There will be a blue button in the middle of the page. This will help you access the Twitter sign up page.
- Proceed further by entering up your name.
- Type your name into the text box showing “name.”
- The fourth step is to type in your phone number.
- Do this in the phone text box. Alternatively, if you wish to use an email address, then go to the Use email instead link underneath the text box for” phone.” Then continue by typing in a correct email address.
- Then click “Next,” it is in the upper-right side of the page.
- Click “Sign Up.” This option will be in the middle of the page in blue color.
- Verify your phone number.
- Click “ok” when induced.
- Open your phone’s messages application.
- Open the text message received from Twitter.
- Review the six-digit code in the message.
- Enter the received code into the “Text-Box” on Twitter.
- Click next to continue further.
- Create a “Password”
Be attentive while creating a password, don’t go for easy passwords. Type a password into the “You will need a password” text box, click on the next button to confirm the password.
- Begin selecting your interests.
- Start by scrolling through the list of topics and click each subject you are interested in. You can also skip if you want to.
- Click “next” on the top right side of the page.
- Start by selecting people to follow, if you don’t want to follow anyone right now then click Skip for now and proceed to the next step.
- Click “Follow.”
- It is on the top-right side of the page. Doing so will add the selected accounts to your “Following” tab, your Twitter feed will load by this process.
- Confirm your email address.
- To use any advanced Twitter features, you’ll need to confirm your email address, if you used one so that you can open your email address’ inbox, click the email from Twitter, click the confirmation link in the email.
Jessica Davis is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup