Being in a crowded place where a lot of people are talking and creating cacophony can distract you, and the chances are that you will be unable to hear what the person in a group is saying clearly. However, you are more unlikely to need a hearing aid but would benefit from hearing assistance. Thus, by bringing your AirPods and your iPhone running iOS 12 (currently in beta) in use, you can start using a feature called Live Listen to get some fascinating clarity. Live Listen allows you to put your iPhone close to the person making noise or talking while you listen through your AirPods so that you can better hear what is being said in the conversation, rather than just focusing in all of the surrounding chatter that might be taking place.
In this article; you will learn how you can set up and use Live Listen with your AirPods and iPhone. To do so, all you’ve got to do is following the simple steps given below:
- First of all, open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the Control Center option.
- Then click on the Customize Controls.
- And click on the Hearing option.
- Doing so will add the Live Listen feature to your Control Center panel. Now, so you can quickly access it every time you need to.
Note: You will have to ensure that your AirPods are correctly connected to your iPhone or iPod before you begin turning on Live Listening.
- Here, you will need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen on your iOS device to access Control Panel, or you may have to swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen if you have an iPhone X.
- Click on the Live Listen icon. It is an icon of an ear.
- Click Live Listen to enable the feature.
That’s it. Doing so will complete set up your Airpods with your iPhone or iPod. And you are all set to start using this Live Listen feature on your device.
Thank you for reading this article. I hope the information given in this article is going to be useful to you.
Sofia Martine is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.