Do you know Windows now includes various numbers of options for taking high-resolution screenshots of the display? It provides the operating system with the Snipping Tools and more Keyboard shortcuts. And the feature of saving the screenshots directly on the disk, the user can easily share those screenshots with their colleagues or can upload it on the web. If any user is using the Snipping Tool or the Windows key shortcuts, then the windows provide an option of capturing an individual program window rather than the entire screen which prove very much useful for those users who only want to focus on one particular area.
Sometimes, after capturing an image from your Windows 10 computer, then sometimes its overall quality appears to be very low. It usually happens because of very low resolutions. If any user wants High –resolution screenshots in the Windows 10, then they have to make sure that you are doing the following for increasing the clarity of the next screenshot.
However, the term resolution refers to some pixels per inch of any image. So the high-resolution will always indicate term improved quality.
Steps to Get High-Resolution Screenshots in Windows 10
The steps are discussed below for getting the high-resolution screenshots in Windows 10.
- Navigate to the Settings, select System option.
- Then, choose the Display
- Under Screen and Layout section, click on the Advanced Scaling Settings option.
- Turn slider below till’ Let Windows try to fix apps, so they are not blurry from ‘off’ to ‘on.’
- After that, it will automatically make apps on your main display which looks better.
- Alternatively, select and enter a custom scaling size between 100-500.
- Now, the displays will be set to the custom scaling size you already entered.
- Press the Apply tab to allow all the changes to take effect.
Note: if you are using GIMP, it’s a free photo editing software. By using it, you can be able to improve the quality of screenshots. You can also download it from gimp.org.
- Click to open GIMP.
- Next, choose File option.
- Select the Open option.
- Once it is completed, highlight the screenshot whose quality you want to improve.
- After that, choose Open option.
- Then, select the Image
- Now, tick mark on Scale Image option.
- Next, find the fields and changes of resolution:
- X resolution
- Y resolution
- Once done, select Scale.
- Then choose File.
- And then, choose and click on Save.
- Lastly, click to Save changes, when it is done.
Sofia Martine is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.